Monday, May 30, 2011

FUTSAL

Futsal is a game like a football which play with small number of people, 5 player including a goalkeeper. this game needs skills and speed. TOTALLY SPEED.
Early this semester i start to love to play futsal and it become one of my hobby now, at UiTM. Through plays futsal, i get know more friends, my seniors, that i can’t know during my learning session at faculty (because of us from different class and semester).
After missing my lappy in early of 3rd semester (Thursday, 29th July 2010), i have no idea to go through, and futsal helps me to settle down my stress and gain more confident to study this semester. At least i have to do something to forgot my lappy. It looks like when you get clash or break up with your lover. You needs to know someone else that new person to help you to settle down your sweet memories with your ex-love.
I donno how much i play futsal this semester and how much money i spend on it. But, i will make sure that each match i plays i will try my best to score, at least one goal to celebrate by myself. Hihihihi.
p/s: try this game boys, you will love it.
I’m Lovin’ It

No comments:

Post a Comment