Monday, May 30, 2011

CUTI Bermulaaaaaaa


EXAM is Gone.. HOLIDAY is Coming…
What best about holiday?
this is best bro! ambo cuti 4 bule.. 
i can balik kampung.. boleh makan sedap-sedap.. (my mom recipes is delicious) hahaha, no wonder why my daddy falls in love with her. My holiday activities, as usually, give my hands to my daddy, helps him in finish the projects. haha, sounds like a lot of prijects to finish, right? But, i love to see him happy shouting to me and other brothers, complaining what i do is wrong and if there is no complaints, means i have a good job done. Along my study, even my Diploma, i had spent my holiday with this “jobs”, and still until now. i had started to go with the construction field during my very kid ages, with looking my eldest siblings helps my Daddy build other parts of my home sweet home, my sister house (beside my family home), PPR houses, and others. A lot to type.
The best parts of my CUTI is when all my sibling come back home, all gathering, there will a plan of activities to do together, spend time along, Family DAY, and makan-makan, my Chinese friend said it “MAKAN BESAR” or BBQ.
p/s: L.O.V.E u all, muahx!

No comments:

Post a Comment